Thursday, December 6, 2007

We've Gone to The Dogs






Life seems hectic, but we still try to take time to play. Play with our dogs and our kid's dogs! We have a new addition to the family, meet Sasy.......a 17 week old female Hungarian German Shepherd. She is the typical puppy, always on the go!








Buddy, a male German Shepherd and Ponch, the Yellow Lab get to come in every evening and "warm up". Buddy has decided that his choice spot is on the sofa where I always sit. Ponch, well he is a cold blooded hound and sits curled up on the blanket or in this case under the blanket!


Since Wednesday we have had 2 extra dogs at the house! While Emily and Allison are staying at Grandma White's house we have been babysitting their dogs. I had the great idea of getting all the dogs together for a family picture. I'm glad Tony was quick, as it didn't take long for them to all go running! Like I said, we literally have "gone to the dogs"!

2 comments:

jessov said...

That's a lot of pooches! Glad to see some blogs from you.

Kristi @ Sunday Afternoon said...

Aahh...cute. Looks like they all get along too! Good to hear from you!