Friday, April 6, 2007

I'm Back!!

I have not had an easy time of getting this blog thing to work. It seems as though I have some security issues with my laptop at home. So I am attempting to set up a new blog here at the store! We will see how it goes.

I'm sitting here and thinking about how cold it is outside and wishing that we were back by the pool in Mazatlan! We really enjoyed the trip and had alot of fun with Mike and Diane. They assured us that they would ago again if asked!!! We talked about not going next year and then having 2 weeks in 2009 or 1 week and 2 master suites. You see, then maybe we could get Steve out of the country and have a family get together. We will see what the future holds.

We are anxious for the kids to be home tonight; and we will get to see Allison once again. Thank you Emily for continually adding pictures to your picasa web. Grandma and Grandpa really do enjoy looking at them! I must talk to Jon & Heidi though. I want to see more pictures of them too! We really miss them.........and anxious to see them the end of June; and Sophie too!

For those of you we will not see this Easter weekend, God's Blessings to you!! Isn't it awesome to think of what Jesus did for you and me on this Good Friday? Dad, (grandpa) knew all about it and he is rejoicing in heaven today and always!

Love~
Jennifer

No comments: