It has been a pretty busy month and a half! Obviously since I haven't blogged in a while. The garden is on the downside of producing, thank goodness. I still need to can some carrots though and the potatoes are ready to be dug up. I think this will be the week to do that (I hope). We've had zucchini, tomatoes and cucumbers coming out of our ears! Since all the rain we finally received the peppers are doing nicely now. We went to a few farmers market in Akron and Hawarden and then took some of our produce to the local Pizza Ranch and another steak house. So that was kind of fun!
We picked about 5 5gallon buckets of Wealthy apples, so we froze those and I made an apple crisp yesterday, yummy!!
My new job is going well, I'm 3 weeks into it now and really enjoy the challenge. They have been without an office manager for 6 months and had 2 men trying to manage things!! So you might guess that things are a little unorganized.
Hope everyone is doing well~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad to hear from you, finally! I was getting tired of looking at that owl!
Glad you're liking you new job. I'm sure they happy to have you, a woman, get things back on track. One woman vs. 2 men, yeah we know who will prevail as the winner here :)
Too bad we didn't live closer, I'd take some of those veggies off your hands!
Hey now...I'm a man...I'm an administrator...I'm organized....I think?
Post a Comment