Thursday, October 11, 2007

Just Doing Life


Not much going on here but work, church and trying to keep up with the laundry!! It seems I barely have time to sit down and read everyone else's blogs.


I just wanted to share with you all this picture of Allison. She rarely is unhappy and this smile just makes me giggle! Enjoy the Fall Season!

5 comments:

jessov said...

Super cute! Nice to see an update from you, even if it's a short one!

Unknown said...

Yeah, bout time! :) Love ya mom!

The Palmers said...

Glad you decided to post another blog. I love this photo of Allison. I put a comment on it in the Picasas Web Album....saying "This is how I want my pumpkin carved Grandpa!"

Kristi @ Sunday Afternoon said...

Cute picture! She's growing so fast. Glad to see you're still alive and kickin'!

Gramm said...

another cutie oie always smiling now I've got 3 GREAT BABS wondeful! who's next????